|AGE-PRO||Independent adjustments for both input sensitivity and line level ensures perfect matching between instrument and amplifier. |
|AGE-PRO||Six pre-set echo patterns, One tap-selectable position and one user pre-set position ensure total coverage of any echo demand. |
|AGE-PRO||Adjustable repeat and echo levels matches the echo sound to the studio, theatre or auditorium.|
|AGE-PRO||Flutter control adds that "Vintage Echo" sound without the old problems of distortion and noise associated with earlier echoes. |
|AGE-PRO||Foot pedal for variable echo level with adjustable bypass setting. |
- Input level LED's.
- Front instrument input socket (same impedance as rear socket 14).
- Input gain to match instrument to AGE-PRO.
- Input level sets the volume of the signal to be processed.
- Tone control for repeated echoes.
- Pedal bypass allows up to 25% echo 'bleed' in minimum position.
- Repeat sets the number of times the whole echo is repeated.
- Speed controls the time interval between the echo 'taps'.
- Tap switches select individual five 'taps' in Mode 7: position in any combination.
- Flutter control adds the pitch variation normally found with tape echoes.
- Echo level sets the volume of the echo compared to the instrument input level.
- Mode selects the six pre-set echo patterns, tap-selectable position & user pre-set position.
- Illuminated mains switch turns power on & off.
- Rear input socket for instrument or from amplifier effects loop circuit.
- Line input socket.
- Output socket: Direct and Effect.
- Output socket: Effect only.
- Foot pedal input socket.
- Mode 8: Position individual level controllers for all five 'taps'.
- Mains lead input socket.
For accessories for the Guitar Echo Age Pro click here