The Barracuda can be played either as a short scale bass or an effective lead and
rhythm guitar. Tuning is the same as a standard six string guitar but one octave below. As used by Jet Harris of the Shadows.
- Body Basswood
- Neck Bolton Hardrock Maple
- Burns original headstock
- Finish: Classic polyester
- Rosewood fingerboard
- Scale length 30"
- Nut width: 45mm
- Truss rod: Bi-flex two way type
- Gotoh fixed bridge unit
- 23 frets
- Chrome hardware asd standard
- Burns de-luxe macine heads
- Three Burns Tri-Sonic pickups
- Five way pickup switch
- Push/pull pickup selector One master volume
- Two tone controls
Also with Burns® Rez-o-Tube® tremolo system
Guitarist & Bassist Magazine...
One of the most amazing sounds ever produced" JET HARRIS