1) Neck too straight .. it should have a very slight gentle curve (not too straight and not too curved).
2) A possible high fret, This should be taken care by a trained Luthier or Guitar technician.
3) Make sure the action is not set too low, ie: the strings should not be too close to the fretboard.
4) Your highly magnetic Pickups might be adjusted too near to the strings, this could cause oscillation of the strings and fret rattle.
5) Your chosen string gauge could also be too light for your Guitar.
6) Also check the quality of your strings.