The first Scorpian guitar was introduced in 1979 and was noted for its distinctive body design.
The new 2002 Scorpion Gothic has been updated to appeal to heavy metal rock guitarists.
Fitted with a Floyd Rose tremolo unit twin Burns humbucking pickups and locking nut, this guitar is a winner worldwide.
- Burns deluxe machine heads
- 43mm nut width
- Rosewood or maple fingerboard, 24 frets, 25.5" length
- Hardrock maple neck
- Two way truss rod
- Classic satin polyester finish on basswood body
- Two Burns split humbucking pickups
- Floyd Rose locking tremolo unit
- Three way pickup selector switch
- Coil tap switch for bridge pickup
- One master tone control
- Two seperate volume controls
- Black hardware