The steer was described in the USA guitar magazine as a new guitar with bizarre beauty because of its original design and sound-hole feature-catching the eye immediatly.
With two body cavities the semi-hollow Steer delivers a wide range of awesome tones.
Its beefy sound comes from a Burns split humbucking pickup at the bridge and its mellow neck pickup, designed especially for the instrument.
- 43mm nut width
- Burns deluxe machine heads
- Maple fingerboard 20 frets, 25.5" length
- Bolt on hardrock maple neck
- Bi flex two way type truss rod
- Burns single coil neck pickup
- Classic polyester finish on basswood body
- Master volume, ideally positioned for violining
- Burns split humbucking pickup
- Burns deluxe bridge unit
- Three way pickup selector switch
- Two seperate tone controls
- Coil tap switch
Click here to listen to Conrad Oberg playing his Burns Steer at International Blues Challenge.